Volunteer Job Information
Town : Bundaberg
Title : Mobility Equipment Hire Service Team Member
Job # : 25106
Ref # : 012
- Assist customers to identify the most appropriate Mobility Aid for their needs.
- Hire of Mobility Equipment to clients requiring short term equipment hire.
- Provide customers with guidelines for the correct use of the Mobility Equipment.
- Communicate with clients on a one-to-one basis, respecting the clients' right to confidentiality.
- Positively contribute to workplace health and safety practices including as understanding of maintenance and carrying out cleaning requirements (health permitting)
- Ensure the effective management and resolution of client and volunteer issues, grievances and complaints, referring to Convenor or Office Bearer where required.
- Ensure open, professional, positive, respectful and constructive style of communication in all interactions.
- Participate in orientation and training sessions.
- Communicate openly with the Service Convenor and other volunteers regarding the running of the service and any related concerns.
- Complete the associated paperwork and handle money.
- Assist in fundraising activities and other Community Events.