Wide Bay Volunteers is a not-for-profit community organisation based in Bundaberg, QLD and have been offering quality services to our members, our volunteers and the community throughout the Wide Bay, Burnett, Fraser Coast and Cooloola area since 1999.
Our services include:
- Promoting volunteering in the community sector.
- Volunteer recruitment service for member organisations.
- Providing cost-effective accredited and non-accredited training.
- Offering cost-effective room hire for community training, meetings etc…
- Providing low-cost internet access to the public at our Bundaberg facility
- Refurbishing donated computers for supply to not-for-profit organisations or for sale to low income earners.
We represent the interests of volunteers and community organisations that utilise the services of volunteers. We are run mostly by volunteers and a very small team of part-time paid staff, who also contribute many hours of their own time to ensure that the organisation continues to operate at its full potential.
Wide Bay Volunteers is an independent incorporated association affiliated with Volunteering Queensland and Volunteering Australia (our peak body). We are contracted through Volunteering Australia to deliver the volunteer referral service and provide assistance to community organisations in our region.